Contribution related to any aspects from Scientific Computing to Computational Engineering and Numerical Analysis is enthusiastically encouraged. The contributions will be published in the Conference Proceedings which have ISSN number 2241-8865 and the ISBN numbers are: SET 978-618-82173-1-7, Vol I 978-618-80527-9-6 & Vol II 978-618-82173-0-0.
Indicatively, the following subjects are considered:
▪ Acoustics & Vibration ▪ Computational Mathematics & Applications ▪ Medicine
▪ Aeronautics & Astronautics ▪ Dynamical Systems & Celestial Mechanics ▪ Nanotechnology & Microsystems
▪ Applied Mathematics ▪ Earthquake & Seismic Analysis ▪ Neural Networks
▪ Artificial Intelligence ▪ Economics & Management ▪ Numerical Analysis
▪ Automation ▪ Electrical Engineering ▪ Numerical Simulations
▪ Automotive Industry ▪ Energy Systems ▪ Optimization Methods & Applications
▪ Banking & Finance ▪ Environmental Systems ▪ Production Industry
▪ Biomechanics / Biomedicine ▪ Finite Element Analysis ▪ Robotics
▪ Boundary Element Analysis ▪ Finite Element Modeling ▪ Signal Processing
▪ Boundary Element Method ▪ Food Industry ▪ Structural Mechanics
▪ CFD ▪ Industrial Engineering ▪ Telecommunications
▪ Chemical Engineering ▪ Integrating Manufacturing ▪ Textile Industry
▪ Civil Engineering ▪ Marine & Off-Shore Control ▪ Transportation Systems
▪ Components & Instrumentation ▪ Mechanical Engineering ▪ Utilities
Abstracts of papers proposed for oral or poster presentation at the 7th IC-SCCE should be approximately 200 words in length and must be submitted together with the abstract cover sheet. Before acceptance, all contributions will be assessed by experienced reviewers.
► Publication in referred Journals
Selected, high quality papers will be considered for possible publication in open-access, peer-reviewed, internaltional journals such as: Computation Journal (MDPI AG) (www.mdpi.com/journal/computation) International Journal of Low-Carbon Technologies (www.ijlct.oxfordjournals.org) International Journal of Aerospace Sciences (http://www.sapub.org/journal/aimsandscope.aspx?journalid=1057). Furthermore, selected papers will be published in a special Issue on the 7th IC-SCCE of the Computation Journal.
► Conference Language
The Conference language will be English.
Deadline for the Submission of the abstracts: 24 April, 2016
Notification of Acceptance : 8 May, 2016
Deadline for full paper submission: 5 June, 2016
computing, computational, numerical, engineering, science