The objective of the final European dissemination event is to introduce the major achievement of LinkTADs in terms of collaboration, joint initiatives, recommendations on EU-China cooperation in the field of animal health.
The event is targeted at researchers and other stakeholders working on animal health to meet LinkTADs partners, to learn about LinkTADs results, but most importantly, how they can benefit from LinkTADs networking, resources and collaboration opportunities.
29 September 2016
LinkTADs session first part will be held between 11:40-13:10h and second part between 14:50-16:20h
Location: Novotel Madrid Centre (Rooms: La Paz and Bahia) O ́Donell, 53. 28009 Madrid
- Overview of LinkTADs and the main achievements
- Chinese Research Funding and LinkTADs Online Cooperation Opportunitites
- Identifying research collaboration opportunities on animal health for Europe and China
- EU-China cooperation in Horizon 2020
- Future opportunities in EU-China cooperation in animal health research
- Applied research and teaching opportunities between EU and China
More information and registration:
animal health, animal disesase, China, EU, European Union, research, laboratory, science, innovation, prevention, veterinary