During 3 days, through international experts keynotes, success stories and testimonies, and covering EBN Small Interest Group activities, we will...
* Learn about new ways of running our local innovative ecosystems and incubators involving investors and corporates
* Underline the importance of verticals and specialisation in these new processes and incubation business models with illustrations connected with EBN focused industries: Digital & creative industries, Smart Manufacturing, Nanotechnologies, Green Economy, Social innovation
* Find out why Impact and Internationalisation have become two essential key ingredients for successful areas of innovation
We will also do business by setting up a vibrant market place and investment forum for you and your companies with...
* Pitches to investors sessions
* International business match making sessions with pitches between EU BICS and startups
* Prepared and qualified BtoB meetings
* Open BtoB market place
* Live Exhibition and showroom area
And we will have fun with...
* The Innovation EBN 35th Anniversary Quizz Game and great Prizes
* Italian style catering
* And lots of surprises
innovation, incubation, fashiontech, sustainable tourism, internationalisation