The workshop on 7 October 2016 in Paris is organised by the French Ministry of Education, Higher Education and Research in cooperation with the Horizon 2020 NCP Legal and Finance and the European IPR Helpdesk.
The international event aims to show the importance of impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 proposals and projects targeting researchers, research managers, business representatives, grant officers and tech transfer representatives.
• Ms. Kirsti ALA-MUKTA, European Commission - Common Exploitation Booster team
• Ms. Céline DAMON, European Strategy Policy Officer - Horizon 2020 – Aix-Marseille Université
• Dr. Denis DESPRÉAUX, Head of European and international Unit for Research, Innovation and Higher education - MENESR
• Prof. Hüseyin FIRAT, CEO & President – Firalis S.A.
• Ms. Marie-Christine JACQUEMOT, Data management expert – CNRS
• Ms. Martine ROUSSEL, H2020 national NCP coordinator – MENESR
• Mr. Jörg SCHERER, Training and Awareness Raising – European IPR Helpdesk
• Dr. Eugene SWEENEY, Consultant – Iambic Innovation Ltd
Participation is free of charge, prior online registration is required: http://goo.gl/dkF8Qt
Programme and useful information: http://goo.gl/cCGknr
Impact, Innovation, IPR, proposals, projects