This advanced training course foresees the analysis of a wide range of aspects related to financial reporting, in the form of interactive seminars on the issues of utmost relevance, during which ample reference will be made to records of real cases deriving mainly from experiences gained in the framework of first- and second-level audits.
The course will be concluded by practical exercises during which participants will be called up to prepare a project financial statement (FORM C), based on real-life invoices, salary slips, receipts, time records and other relevant financial supporting documents.
• Structure of the Model Grant Agreement; novelties with respect to the Seventh Framework Programme
• In-depth analysis of eligible costs and reporting:
a. Financial reporting principles
b. Reporting of personnel costs in Horizon 2020:
- methods of calculation, productive time and tools for time recording
- reporting of costs of in-house consultants: problems deriving from the interpretation of the Annotated Model Grant Agreement
c. Other direct costs (consumables, equipment, travel, other direct costs)
d. The new definition of subcontract: criticalities and applicable solutions
e. Types of Third Parties
f. Ineligible costs
• The certification of costs in Horizon 2020: analysis of novelties in the auditor’s check-list and discussion on problematic issues related to the preparation of relevant documents
• Practical exercise: roleplay simulation of the drawing up of a financial statement (FORM C).
The course addresses the needs of personnel of enterprises, universities, public authorities, public and private research centres involved in the management, reporting or auditing of Horizon 2020 projects. The course can be an effective tool to help participants to successfully manage projects, as well as to further develop their internal project management strategies. It can also provide a good opportunity to network and to share good practices.
THE COURSE WILL BE HELD IN ITALIAN. Courses can also be offered in English on demand.
Dates: Wednesday 9th November 2016; Thursday 10th November 2016
COURSE FEE: € 1000+VAT. The fee includes tuition, documentation (both in printed and electronic format), certificate, morning coffees and lunches.
Course venue: Centro Congressi Palazzo Stelline (C.so Magenta 61 – 20123 Milano - http://www.stelline.it/it/centro-congressi/home/centro-congressi.html).
Deadline for registration: 2nd November 2016
For further information on our activities, please refer to our website: http://www.eucore.eu/
WEBPAGE DEDICATED TO THIS TRAINING COURSE: http://www.eucore.eu/training-courses/upcoming-courses/18358-rendicontazione-e-audit-dei-progetti-horizon-2020-corso-2016
Horizon 2020, Model Grant Agreement, Project reporting, Project financial statement, FORM C, Certification of costs, Auditing activities