Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics, Prague, Czech Republic
The 17th international Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP'09) will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, from 21 to 27 March.
CHEP'09 is designed to provide an international forum to exchange information on computing experience and needs for the high energy and nuclear physics community, and to review recent, ongoing, and future activities.
Composed of a combination of plenary and parallel sessions, CHEP'09 will cover topical issues in high energy physics computing as well as exploring new technologies for the future. The parallel sessions will focus on the following areas:
- online computing;
- event processing;
- software components, tools and databases;
- hardware and computing fabrics;
- grid middleware and networking technologies;
- distributed processing and analysis;
- collaborative tools.For further information, please visit: