* to create an institutionalised platform for exchange of scientific information for pooling of experience and for facilitating research co-operation among European and North-American transportation researchers and experts;
* to foster a better understanding of causes and backgrounds of mobility behaviour in Europe and North America, particularly with a view to policy impacts;
* To favour the design, creation and use of a common and accessible data base architecture and related software on transport and policy in Europe and America as an information pool for applied research and for knowledge dissemination;
* to identify the structure and change in actual transport flows on Transatlantic routes, in particular for deep sea shipping and aviation;
* to foster and create conditions for applied comparative research in both Europe assessment in the transportation sector.
Call for proposal
Third Call - GR
See other projects for this call