"Politehnica" University of Bucharest provides a multidisciplinary research training program within EST mono-site, where several research groups having best research merits, from different departments such as: mathematics, computer science, electrical, bio and mechanical engineering, offer joint structured training on various advanced aspects of Computational Science and Engineering (CSE). It provides to the hosted ESRs the necessary theoretical and scientific background for an advanced research project in nano-electronics. The training combines expertise in large size numerical modelling, high performance computing techniques, coupled multi-physic modelling/design, optimization and inverse problems.
The project is going to be laboratory based, since the entire training is project oriented, based on comparison between simulated and experimental results in several engineering areas. The program provides EST fellows complementary courses such as: scientific project management, or professional communications.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologynanotechnologynanoelectronics
- engineering and technologymechanical engineering
- social sciencessociologyindustrial relationsautomation
- natural sciencesmathematicsapplied mathematicsmathematical model
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencescomputational science
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineering
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectrical engineering
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call