The aim of this Proposal is to promote the qualitative and quantitative growth of the National research centre (VINCENT) for knowledge-based multifunctional materials and its networking on both the Regional and European level. Foundation of VINCENT during the year 2004 was supported by the Serbian Ministry for Sciences and Environmental Protection with the 500,000 investment in core facilities.
VINCENT is aimed as an initial seed for the creation of other similar centers in Serbia and Montenegro (SCG), and for providing support for training and future R#Amp;D projects. In this way VINCENT will widen scientific collaboration in Materials Sciences R#Amp;D on the national level and will be in synergy with the Regional FP6 priorities.
1. Developing and maintenance of the contemporary trends in Materials Sciences R#Amp;D by increasing human research resources in the VINCENT and by upgrading the necessary facilities.
2. Increasing the level of education and awareness of target groups SCG in the field of knowledge-based multifunctional materials: SME's, universities, other institutes and larger companies.
3. Strengthening competivity by cooperation and networking with Regional and European scientific community.
1. Promotion of the R#Amp;D in SCG by:
(a) Networking at national level and mobilising all available resources (human and experimental);
(b) Organization and participation at conferences, seminars and other related events;
(c) Popularisation of Centre activities by making presentation and information materials;
(d) Strengthening contacts between researchers, exchange of good practices and preparation of proposals for future Community R#Amp;D development policy activities.
2. Supporting young scientists and specialists from industry education and training by:
(a) Organization of PhD and post-doc courses;
(b) Organization of work shops, summer schools and joint events;
(c) Mobility to other centres in the Region and EU.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call