The objective of MOLD-NANONET is to assist the ELIRI Research Institute to develop and implement a research strategy that will expand its activities and increase its level of excellence in micro-nano-electronics related to the development of intelligent systems, so that it can compete and collaborate with leading research institutions in Europe. MOLD-NANONET will create a unified infrastructure in Moldova by integrating the R&D capabilities of the city of BELTI with those of the capital city (Chisinau). Training activities will be opened up and integrate with activities in other relevant research institutions in Moldova and with the new Technological Park affiliated to ELIRI. MOLD-NANONET will stimulate the creation of a bridge between applied research and innovative business. Focus is on a new research and training program for young researchers at ELIRI and BELTI in integrated nanostructure networks for implementation in intelligent systems. This will be realized through:
- Combining existing facilities at ELIRI in the field of micro-nano-technology with new equipment to extend the expertise to integrated networks of nanostructures based on magnetic, thermoelectric and shape memory metals for applications in intelligent systems based on synergetic integration of nanoelectronics, fine mechanics, product design and soft development.
- Establishment of a training program to integrate the principles of nanoscale science in research and coursework for the development of a new generation of experts at the intersection of nanoelectronics, fine mechanics, product design and soft development.
- Training modules to teach Master and PhD students how to promote a new technology, novel material or device to the market via technology transfer based on innovation.
- Training modules will assist researchers and staff from across Moldova to attain a practical understanding of FP rules and regulations and receive training to increase success in FP proposals.
Field of science
- /engineering and technology/nanotechnology/nanoelectronics
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call