EURODEMO aims to be the principal co-ordination activity concerning technology demonstration in the field of soil and groundwater management in the European Union. EURODEMO aims to achieve more efficiency with regard to funding targeted to technology demonstration, to improve the access to results from demonstration projects and to establish harmonised protocols for the documentation of demonstration results and the verification of demonstrated technology.
Key activities will include
- the co-ordination of scattered co-existing European funding programmes,
- the optimisation of demonstration funding by avoiding duplications and overlaps,
- the establishment of harmonised protocols for the documentation of demonstration results and for verification of technology efficiency and performance.
Key clients benefiting from EURODEMO will be
- funding organisations who can target their funds more efficiently by avoiding overlaps, by receiving reliable information on (European/global) demonstration demands, by establishing joint funding programmes,
- potential technology demonstrators who can benefit from the better overview of funding opportunities, and
- end users by having more confidence in demonstration results due to harmonised verification of and by having better access to demonstration results.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCA - Coordination action