CERT-TTT-M addresses directly the 1st CREST-Recommendations in particular:
_To support EU-wide coordinated TT awareness and training activities targeting in particular the European research community (Rec15)
_To develop specific courses and programmes on TT and to ensure that they are accessible at a national level (Rec17)
_To promote the accreditation of TT professionals on a EU-wide basis, to facilitate exchange of personnel and experience, and promote mobility. (Rec18)
CERT-TTT-M is a bottom-up initiative by the participating countries and aims to complement OMC-CREST process by building up a framework or a blue-print education programme that
- Professionalizes TT on a trans-national level, thus reducing lack of TT skilled people in the ERA
- Covers all phases of the TT process, thus also facilitating a clear career structure for TT officers
- Meets the need for an official recognized course as basis for an official accredited profession (Certified TTT-Manager)
- Support MS policy makers to interlink CERT-TTT-M to their own specific TT-policy
- Standardizes the skill-set of TT profession in Europe (making comparable to internet. TT systems with view to TRENDCHART)
- Is based on surveys on both, the requirements to such a programme and the existing programmes in the EU
To achieve objectives it is vital to involve all the relevant TT stakeholders (also beyond Europe) by:
- Assigning CREST representatives to project steering committee, thus keeping in close touch with current CREST-cycle.
- Establishing work-groups with representatives from PROs that agree to implement education-programme subsequently on national and regional level (to be coordinated by CREST after end of project).
- Linking work-groups to advisory panel consisting of experts of major stakeholders (eg.Proton, ASTP, EIRMA, EPO) in order to generate a process of mutual learning, to assure dissemination of the programme and to ensure concerted coordination at EU and national level.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCA - Coordination action