Strategic objective of RRCSD INNCODE project is to reinforce S&T potential at Mechanical Engineering Faculty Kragujevac (MFK) in thematic WBC top-priority areas of Collaborative working environment, Software and services (IST) and Water management (SUSDEV), and also to create a competitive research infrastructure for efficient knowledge and technology transfer at national, regional and EU level towards integrative and enhanced ERA. This provides necessary preconditions for MFK to become a leading Centre of Excellence in the Western Balkan region.
In order to achieve this strategic objective, five operative (measurable) objectives are established, as follows:
- To realize modernization of research infrastructure and working environment, through upgrade and renewal of S&T equipment and organizational harmonization of three research workgroups - RWGs:
- Software Development, Information technology and Virtual engineering;
- To realize researchers training programme at laboratories and institutes of EU networking partners and to increase their mobility in scope of European Research Area (ERA);
- To strengthen the networking and research integration of MFK with existing EU and regional partners and also with new ones;
- To disseminate research results and achievements and to create efficient mechanisms for its exploitation at national, regional and European level, through organization of three thematic workshops, specialized e-courses, participation at international conferences, connection with EU networks of knowledge and technology, etc;
- To increase attractivity of R&D occupations and local job opportunities for young researchers, resulting in diminishing of brain drain phenomena, by providing modern working environment and their training and mobility within EU centres.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call