GUARD is the Specific Support Action for CIVITAS II. The overall objectives of GUARD are to efficiently an professionally plan, realise, manage and control the following activities:
- Independent overall cross-site evaluation of the measures and applications taken by the CIVITAS cities.
- Technical and formal monitoring and quality control of the CIVITAS projects and cities.
- Provision of specialist and independent advice to the EC.
- Development of policy recommendations on the basis of validated project results.
- Pan-European dissemination and awareness raising.
This will be done via a tight workplan. The different tasks and responsibilities are taken over by 7 partners, exploiting their competencies, knowledge and experience. The project consists of 6 workpackages with strong linkages. WPO Project Management is taking care of the internal co-ordination and the communication to the EC. WPO is strongly related to WP1Communication, Motivation and Involvement management.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSSA - Specific Support Action