NOBEL GRID will develop, deploy and evaluate advanced tools and ICT services for energy DSOs cooperatives and medium-size retailers, enabling active consumers involvement –i.e. new demand response schemas – and flexibility of the market – i.e. new business models for aggregators and ESCOs.
Through the dual-use of telecommunication networks, and validating the integration of renewable generation presence and demand response systems, NOBEL GRID will offer advanced services to all actors in the retail markets of the electricity system in order to ensure that all consumers will benefit from cheaper prices, more secure and stable grids and low carbon electricity supply.
The project results will be demonstrated and validated in real world environments with active involvement of all the actors, and based on the new business models defined during the project.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/business model
- /social sciences/economics and business
- /engineering and technology/environmental engineering/energy and fuels/renewable energy
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/public services
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeIA - Innovation action
46230 Alginet - Valencia
15232 Chalandri Athina
M1 1HR Manchester
23200 La Carolina Jaen
SS2 6RH Southend On Sea