Periodic Reporting for period 1 - PRIME (Process Invigoration through Model Embellishment)
Reporting period: 2015-09-01 to 2017-08-31
- Defining use cases for business process model understanding.
- Using process model animation to enhance comprehension of process models.
- Using process model animation and narration to enhance process model comprehension.
- Evaluating and enhancing the use of process models for public.
- Using a 3D virtual world process training environment to enhance process learning.
- Evaluating and comparing process variant modeling methods.
- Semi-automated generation of requirements from process models.
A summary of the outcomes of this project that are visible to research and industrial world are as follows:
- Two published journal papers, two work-in-progress journal papers, four conference papers, and one workshop paper,
- Organization of two workshops,
- Four master theses,
- Four online web applications, one web application for crowdsourcing, and one desktop application,
- Participation and presentations in four international conferences, one national conference, seminars, research visits, company meetings, and trainings.
- Obtaining a faculty position in a Dutch university to pursue research in this area.