Theseus is designed to bring commercial aviation-grade reliability, engineering standards and extreme operation safety into an unmanned air vehicle platform.
The area where UAV utility is greater is the one of the one of scarcely accessible infrastructure needing accurate monitoring such as high voltage electro ducts or waste repositories in urban environment.
Medium size UAV with Hybrid (endothermic and electrical) motors and VTOL (Vertical Take-Off and Lamding), with long autonomy (> 8 hours), could discharge the task.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringwaste management
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringsensorsoptical sensors
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringvehicle engineeringaerospace engineeringaircraftrotorcraft
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringvehicle engineeringaerospace engineeringaeronautical engineering
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuels
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSME-1 - SME instrument phase 1
ON-AIR CONSULTING & SOLUTIONS SRL
Net EU contribution
€ 50 000,00
Viale Regina Margherita 278
See on map
Centro (IT) Lazio Roma
Private for-profit entities (excluding Higher or Secondary Education Establishments)
€ 21 429,00