Our company, MPG Manifattura Plastica S.p.A., is a well-established Italian company (€15M turnover), specialised in thermoformed and injected packaging for food industry (e.g. ice-cream, powedered food, cheese). With more than 30 years’ experience, our philosophy is to sell not only a product but a complete service to our customers (Heinz, Nestlé, Unilever). For this purpose, our R&D team keeps developing new products to better satisfy the client’s requirements.
This has led us to the development of CLAYMBAR, a new nanoclay-polymer based container, produced by injection moulding, designed to address our customers’ needs in terms of price, shelf stability and life.
By offering our customers the needed packaging solutions to increase their competitivity and accelerate their growth -, we will broaden our product portfolio of thermoformed and injected moulded rigid plastics (+49% of turnover after 5 years). Our partner, Color System S.P.A., is one of the leading companies in the production of masterbatches. Our partnership with CS has been develop through several industrial projects as a masterbatches provider and they will consolidate their commercial relationship with us through the CLAYMBAR project being the main partner as masterbatch supplier, multiplying by 3 their revenues by 2022.
Field of science
- /natural sciences/chemical sciences/polymer science
- /engineering and technology/materials engineering/nanocomposites
- /engineering and technology/other engineering and technologies/food and beverages/food packaging
- /engineering and technology/materials engineering/colors
- /agricultural sciences/animal and dairy science/dairy
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSME-1 - SME instrument phase 1
20025 Legnano Mi