Periodic Reporting for period 1 - ECO - ENGAGE (GreenApes Sustainability Software Service: Employee Engagement for Eco-innovation)
Reporting period: 2015-06-01 to 2015-11-30
The project stems from the recognition that the combination of social media and gamification has the potential to change the dynamics of employee engagement, resulting in the following innovation project objectives:
• Create a win-win situation between the company’s CSR needs, in which the employees are compensated and encouraged to be sustainable;
• Streamline internal sustainable processes and procedures;
• Inform people, organizations, policymakers and the EU community about sustainable activities undertaken by companies.
To achieve the aforementioned outcomes, greenApes will implement the following innovative approaches:
• Integrate social, personal and working world of individuals in a dedicated social media platform, which can benefit employees, employers and lay citizens.
• Empower Individuals to lead the way toward a more sustainable Europe, through employee engagement towards CSR and sustainability;
• Stimulate competition within companies, implementing team achievements, tangible goals and empowering teams and individuals to create new challenges and competitions.
• Technical assessment analysing the requirements and strategies for passing from the public version to the corporate, e.g. further optimization on interfaces and tools available both for employees and employers;
• Market analysis: defining all potential sectors of application where the GreenApes solution may have a huge impact.
• Business plan: Starting from the “Software as a Service” business model for large industries already developed by greenApes, defining a business model comprising the main different possible scenarios.
• Implementation plan: A preliminary work plan definition and partner search for SME Instrument Phase 2.