Buiding on our highly successful SME Instument Phase 1 Project, The Smart Actuator Company Ltd develops smart, RIFT Driven® actuators. Our first was delivered to market in Q3-2013.
The system is proven to use 25% less copper, be 80% lighter and 75% more energy efficient than our competitors. Early success means that the first two years production scheduling is already sold to 90% capacity and The Smart Actuator Company now own global rights for the use of RIFT Technology in electrically powered actuators.
Put simply, we believe our technology is a game changing product capable of delivering benefits worldwide by dramatically reducing;
• energy required to automate everyday tasks in many applications
• volume of raw materials, including copper and magnets, used to manufacture automated systems
• inventory and therefore administration complexity
• weight, thereby reducing fuel use in logistics and shipping
• Carbon Footprint in manufacturing and distribution
• need for sourcing manufacturing capability outside Europe
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call