Batteries are the key element of hybrid vehicles (HEV) and they are responsible for the technical and economic performance of HEVs, the main problem and therefore also the greatest technological challenge.
We have already developed LIFE-BATTERY, a new prototype of NiM-H battery able to carry out 2,000 charge/discharge cycles representing an increase of four times in the battery lifespan. As a consequence, the cost per kilometer is six times cheaper compared to current batteries.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringmanufacturing engineering
- social sciencessocial geographytransportelectric vehicles
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringvehicle engineering
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringsensors
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuels
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSME-1 - SME instrument phase 1
Bluelife Battery, S.L.
Net EU contribution
€ 50 000,00
C/ De La Resina 67i
See on map
Comunidad de Madrid Comunidad de Madrid Madrid
Private for-profit entities (excluding Higher or Secondary Education Establishments)
€ 21 429,00