Through VIOTRAP project, the participating SME attempts to introduce a novel alternative to plants spraying as a means of
pest control, in European and Global farming, covering a wide array of Diptera species.
In particular, VIOTRAP project objectives comprise the expansion of the trap technology currently used for mitigation and
control of B. Olea, in order to be exploited for the control of other harmful Diptera species, such as C. capitata and D. suzukii.
Fields of science
- agricultural sciencesagriculture, forestry, and fisheriesagricultureagronomyplant protection
- agricultural sciencesagriculture, forestry, and fisheriesagriculturesustainable agriculture
- engineering and technologymaterials engineeringcolors
- agricultural sciencesagriculture, forestry, and fisheriesagriculturehorticulturefruit growing
- natural sciencesbiological scienceszoologyentomology
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSME-1 - SME instrument phase 1
Net EU contribution
€ 50 000,00
Private for-profit entities (excluding Higher or Secondary Education Establishments)
€ 21 429,00