EKOservis Membrane Modular Filtration System
The intention of the innovation project itself is to solve the technological system of wastewater treatment using flat sheet membranes to achieve a high degree of cleaning. The project focuses on municipal and industrial sewage treatment plants meeting the requirements of Directive 76/160/EEC concerning the quality of bathing water.
The project contributes to the protection of water and water resources, to the re-use of waste water, and to the improvement of water quality in watercourses and reservoirs. The project provides advanced solutions for water purification and its further use in a sustainable manner.
The aim of the innovation project is to introduce a process of membrane filtration into practice. We want to show that the opportunities for use of membrane filtration are wide - ranging from a single family house to the water treatment plants with a capacity of more than 50,000 m3 of purified waste water per day, which are intended for cities with more than 100,000 inhabitants.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringwater treatment processeswastewater treatment processes
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringcontrol systems
- natural sciencesearth and related environmental scienceshydrology
- engineering and technologychemical engineeringseparation technologiesdesalinationreverse osmosis
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementbusiness models
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call