The H2020 SME Innovation Associate offers the opportunity to MyTherapyTools to recruit a highly qualified specialist that are not available on the Spanish job market, but whose knowledge would be crucial to open up opportunities for innovation and significant growth for the enterprise.
The specialised skills / knowledge MTT needs to start realising the opportunity by exploring feasibility and developing concrete innovation projects are: knowledge, ideas and capabilities to program and apply motivational mechanisms of game theory, affective computing, gaming technologies, personal robotics, simulations, game-based learning and training systems.
These skills will be applied in:
Development of state-of-the-art and marketable products in the field of health using VR/AR, mostly, integrating IA and expert systems technologies for the development of new products. From a business perspective, we are focussed on the healthcare sector, especially in effective rehabilitation, and experience from the candidate in these fields would be positively considered.
Our goal is the development of new ICT enabled tools able to contribute significantly to the provisioning of better and more effective rehabilitation.
The innovation associate will join MTT to start tasks strategic business plan. One of the activities that will participate will be review MTT's current state and external environment so as to establish the position of the organization with respect to the competition. It will also support the technical team in developing the platform for at home tele-rehabilitation.
The contract period is for one year during which the innovation associate will also receive specialized training.
The following costs are covered during 12 months:
- Salary: 4.000 € / month
- Relocation: 2.250 €
- Travel and subsistence costs related to the training: 6.000 €
Fields of science
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencessoftwareapplication softwarevirtual reality
- natural sciencesmathematicsapplied mathematicsgame theory
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesartificial intelligenceexpert systems
- medical and health sciencesbasic medicineneurologystroke
- medical and health sciencesclinical medicinephysiotherapy
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementemployment
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementcommerce
- natural sciencesbiological sciencesneurobiology
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call