ECO-CARS® device is a fuel optimizer to achieve more efficient combustion, applicable in internal combustion engines (both
gasoline and diesel). ECO CAR has the next features:
• ECO-CARS® consists only of MINERAL.
• Does not contain chemicals or products MAGNETS
Eco-Cars is a very innovative product that dramatically reduces fuel consumption and emission in almost any kind of vehicle
by treating the fuel with a patented solution of minerals.Eco-car increase life expectancy and power of any combustion
engine (cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses, machinery, boats, generators…)
Eco-Cars consists of a set of minerals when in contact with the fuel used in internal or external combustion engines reacts
inhibiting the influence of external magnetic / radio-electric / electromagnetic fields. These fields may affect fluids, liquids and
combustible fuel gases.
The eco-car solution allows:
• Reduce fuel consumption
• Reduce emissions of gaseous, including CO2, NOx and other greenhouse gas.
• Increase the working life of the engine
Our Disruptive innovation is based on:
• getting more electrons ready to mix in a better way with the fuel, usually oxygen, obtaining a better fuel gasification.
• Every single fuel, due to its specific structure, is under the influence of a certain amount of electromagnetic charge,
generating a specific space distribution within its molecules.
• Eradicating this electromagnetic charge we obtain a new molecular disposition in the space, changing the
physicochemical characteristics of the fluid. Breaking down the electro-physical links we upgrade the possibility of
combustion (with the oxygen) obtaining a better vaporization at the molecular level.
• The effectiveness of Eco-car, is supported by several scientific, laboratory studies and certification bodies that
attesting its performance and reliability (TUV Rheinland, http://www.tuv.com) INTA, ATISAE and other.
Fields of science
- H2020-EU.3.3. - SOCIETAL CHALLENGES - Secure, clean and efficient energy
- H2020-EU.2.1.1. - INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Leadership in enabling and industrial technologies - Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- H2020-EU.2.3.1. - Mainstreaming SME support, especially through a dedicated instrument
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call