Periodic Reporting for period 2 - SENSHOR (A Wearable Sensor for Hormones Based on a Native Microbial Sensing)
Reporting period: 2019-03-15 to 2020-03-14
The overall objective is to obtain a stable and reversible sensor that allow the detection of progesterone at nanomolar levels.
- stable and bright Quantum Dots in water
- optimization of the limit of detection of the sensor to 15 nM of progesterone
- reversibility of the sensor and use on a bench top device to read directly in artificial urine
- modelization of the sensors to identify the key parameters
- optimization of the optical properties by changing the nature of the donor and acceptor dyes for the FRET system.
For the last year of the project, we started to develop two projects :
- dynamic micelles based on polypeptides and DNA for protein detection.
- in situ synthesis and nanoparticles formation of amphiphilic polypeptides-based polymers