Periodic Reporting for period 1 - B-On-Chip (The first compact and easy-to-use microreactor device for Body-On-Chip experiments.)
Reporting period: 2017-01-01 to 2017-05-31
OBJECTIVES FOR THE ACTION
F.0.1-To search for and identify potential suppliers of Microreactor technology components in EU.
F.0.2- To build up a work plan for final technology development: key milestones, tasks and risk analysis.
F.0.3-To search for and identify potential distributors in EU and define our commercialization strategy
F.0.4-To define our IP strategy and perform a patentability analysis.
F.0.5-To perform a market analysis to define the best channels for entering different geographic markets.
F.0.6- Preparation of a business plan for the next 5 years.
- We have performed an in-depth research of all companies dedicated to supply, develop and manufacture components for microfluidic technology
- We have defined a precise 2-years work plan for technology development together with a risk management plan.
- We have performed a careful analysis of distributors.
- We have performed a patentability and freedom to operate analysis.
- We have performed an exhaustive market research study.