The overall project will focus on to get healthy food on the table in a way that offers more convenience and quality than existing services provide today. Today, it’s a lot more convenient to eat unhealthy food because fast-food and processed food is readily available everywhere providing unparalleled convenience. To solve for this enormous problem, you must create an offering that makes it more convenient to eat healthily than the opposite and that demands a solution that 1. Knows exactly who you are and can provide you with a personalized and scientifically backed up meal plan that will help you cook great, relevant food on the days where you have the time to cook and 2. A solution that delivers ready-made, scientifically backed-up healthy meals delivered to you in on the days where you don’t have the time to cook.
The feasibility study will accomplish the following desired outcomes:
• Market analysis and validation of our subscription-based food delivery service, offering healthy, 80%-100% plant-based organic dishes cooked by chefs in Denmark
• The SME instrument program will enable Simple Feast to take our 8 dishes to market as ready-to-order and delivered dishes.
• Successful launch of our product in Denmark with input from users through marketing events in Q2 2017, to get feed-back from our end-users
Our service will disrupt the current market players (both meal-kit and take-away markets), by creating a new chef-prepared food delivery paradigm that will bring unprecedented convenience and healthy, nutritional meals tailored to your needs/ preferences.
Simple Feast Real Food project wants to seize the market opportunity, in an underserved market by offering a healthy and convenient food delivery service.
With our organic take-away subscription service, we want to provide a convenient alternative to meal kit services, and a healthy and organic alternative to take-away.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/public services
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call