The Innovative Enterprise week SOFIA 2018 (IEWSofia2018) will plan, prepare and organize a 1 day conference, the “Innovative Enterprise week SOFIA 2018 - Financial instruments fostering Research and Innovation” to raise awareness of the potential for the financial instruments, facilities and accompanying measures launched, in particular, under Horizon 2020 to enhance access to finance for research and innovation.
The conference will:
- Ensure proper awareness and popularization of the financial instruments, especially among SMEs and midcaps, financial intermediaries (banks as well as risk capital funds including private investors and corporate investors);
- Create interactions possible between these financial instruments, COSME's, European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF), the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI), instruments at national and local level as well as with the European Innovation Council (EIC) pilot
- Bring together the main stakeholders (EU, national and regional Policy makers, Financial intermediaries, representatives from Research, Innovation and Business) to discuss the best uptake of the available financial instruments and the improvement of existing and development of new financial instruments that will support R&I in the upcoming years.
- Shade lights on important happenings, initiatives and announcements related to Research & Innovation and particularly on the financial instruments resulting to support these new initiatives
The conference will be organised by ahe named beneficiary (Tech Tour Global eood) and its linked third party (Europe Unlimited). Tech Tour Global EOOD and Europe Unlimited, both working together and supporting SMEs and Midcaps to connect with investors and have large expertise in organising events bringing together these stakeholders.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call