Update timeline of research policy inputs as well as a list of actions to be undertaken.
First set of factsheets that include information on the available funding for R&D in terms of accessibility and amount.
Each Horizontal Working Groups will deliver the first set of information material, according to its Work Programme.
Preparation of the first draft Communication Plan to launch the RHC-ETIP's communication activities. This will include the preparation of the first set of communication material for the RHC-ETIP.
Mapping of relevant policy and regulatory issues: Creation of a list of policy and regulatory issues that identifies those topics which can be of general interest to the heating and cooling sector. This list will be annually updated in order to take into account new developments.
Each Horizontal Working Groups will produce an update of the expert information material, taking into account recent changes and redefined challenges.
Organisation of the first annual conference of the RHC-ETIP.
Revamped RHC-ETIP website, including the feature related to the online projects’ database, to be developed together with EHPA.
Organisation of the third annual conference of RHCETIP
Organisation of the second annual conference of the RHC-ETIP.
Searching for OpenAIRE data...
Andrej Mišech (EUREC, BE)
Anna Spoden (EUREC, BE)
Alicia Blanco (EUREC, BE (creative lead))
Ioannis Avagianos (Bioenergy Europe, BE)
Giorgio Bonvicini (RINA Consulting, IT)
Christoph Brunner (AEE Intec, AT)
Marco Calderoni (R2M Solutions, IT)
Jack Corscadden (Euroheat & Power, BE)
Pedro Dias (Solar Heat Europe, BE)
Reghina Dimitrisina (European Geothermal Energy Council, BE)
Published in: 2021
Author(s): MAIN AUTHORS (in alphabetic order):
• Angel Andreu - Veolia, FR
• Christoph Brunner - AEE Intec, AT
• Marco Calderoni - R2M solutions, IT
• Cristina Cremenescu - Ecovis Ciurtin & Associates, RO
• Hatef Madani - KTH Royal Institute of Technology, SE
• David Pearson - Star Renewable Energy, UK
• Dominik Rutz - WIP Renewable Energies, DE
• Bastian Schmitt - University of Kassel, DE
Published in: 2019
Author(s): Main authors
(in alphabetic order)
• Angel Andreu – Veolia, FR
• Magdalena Berberich – Solites, DE
• Wolfgang Birk – Luleå University of Technology, SE
• Christoph Brunner – AEE INTEC, AT
• Marco Calderoni – R2M Solution, IT
• Maria João Carvalho – LNEG, PT
• Guglielmo Cioni – TVP Solar, CH
• Luis Coelho – Polytechnic Institute of Setubal, PT
• Alice Denarie –
Published in: 2020