The project envisages the provision of high quality innovation management capacity assessment and support services to SMEs in Cyprus aiming at the enhancement of competitiveness, smart growth and profitability of SMEs. Moreover, the project aims at creating a better understanding of the fundamental principles of innovation management and their better integration in the value chain of local SMEs.
The services will be provided by the Research Promotion Foundation (RPF), Coordinator of the Enterprise Europe Network-Cyprus (EEN-Cy) and will be integrated by EEN-Cy services. RPF has already provided relevant services through preceding projects funded by EC (KAM2CY, KAM2CY2 & ΚΑΜ2CΥ3). The project targets two groups of SMEs with a separate package of services, as described below:
(a) Provision of Key Account Management (KAM) services to SME-beneficiaries of H2020 SME Instrument, FET-Open & FTI:
- identify weaknesses in innovation capacities of beneficiaries hindering the realisation of growth opportunities and full commercial potential;
- identify coaching needs based on a pre-defined matrix (made available by EASME);
- identify suitable coaches to address the identified weaknesses;
- moderate the coach-client relationship;
- in the case of SME Instrument beneficiaries, accompany the beneficiaries through their projects.
(b) Provision of services for Enhancing Innovation Management Capacity (EIMC) to promising SMEs with potential for growth via innovation:
- diagnostic audit/ assessment of their innovation management;
- root/ cause analysis of the results;
- development of an action plan;
- assistance of the SME in action plan monitoring and implementation.
The project foresees the provision of 3 KAM and 5 EIMC service packages. The average duration of each service package provision will be 3-4 days for KAM Services and 10 days for EIMC Services.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/innovation management
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/public services
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call