As a world first, IBG have already presented our sensational development: Moving Technology, a unique combination of robotic technology and customisable marketing system, alongside our exciting gesture control robotics at various fairs by Panasonic, VW and Hannover Messe, etc. with great success.
Building on this, MMT is a customisable mobile information and advertising robotic display that is designed to autonomously move through public spaces, allowing promoters and advertisers to engage with audiences in new and innovative methods. As a highly innovative technology, we fully expect for MMT to advance the digital signage industry as well as create new markets.
We envision for the sensational MMT technology to be used at destination locations such as airports, shopping venues and sporting/event arenas, used for:
- providing bespoke information/assistance to visitors
- directing crowds foot-flow
- meet-and-greet visitors to sites such as hospitals or universities
- product marketing, reaching customers in a new highly engaging and eye-catching way
As the first of its kind and with our IP position protected, we intend for MMT to become the industry standard and launch us into becoming a digital signage market leader, therefore, it is key for us to plan this market entry strategy carefully to ensure success is maximised. This feasibility study will allow us to: refine our market knowledge; scope the legislative pathway; finalise Phase 2 project partners; plan the work to be completed during Phase 2 and produce a fully elaborated business plan.
Building on our legacy as an innovative company, at IBG, we possess the know-how necessary to develop, manufacture and market such world novelties and innovations. Having already proven TRL6, at Phase 2 we shall: finalise chassis development; prepare the data and vision technology for serial production; prove to the market the value of robotic digital media deployment and demonstrate reliable autonomous operation.
Fields of science
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesdata sciencebig data
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringrobotics
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesinternetinternet of things
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementcommerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call