Periodic Reporting for period 1 - WaMoS (Wastewater Treatment Monitoring and Advisory System)
Reporting period: 2019-05-01 to 2019-10-31
Objectives: WaMoS is affordable online, real-time, monitoring, diagnostic, alarming and advisory system for monitoring BNR process status, designed as Platform as a Sevice (PaaS). Our Key enabling technology is industrial biotechnology supported by Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML), Internet of Things (IoT) and blockchain technologies. It can completely remove risks of pollution due to problems with BNR process and as such it is an industry gamechanger. Our target is 80% reduction of unwanted biological treatment events during operation of small and medium size UWWTPs. Our customers are reponsible for cleaning waste water of 150 million inhabitants of European Union.
• Operators of UWWTPs can have a lot of problems due to poor insight into the activated sludge process and lack of knowledge.
• There is currently no suitable low-cost multiparametric sensor node on the market suitable for our purpose.
• Time is now for realtime process measurement and control in small & midsize UWWTPs
• Combined hardware and software systems can be patented also in EU. IP protection of WaMoS with low-cost multiparametric sensor node is possible.
• Further financing must be secured with combination of EIC Accelerator Pilot (or similar) funding and private investors.