- To obtain energy savings and reduced emission through use of micro gas turbines in different CHP applications, including SME's.
- Validate data on performance, energy efficiency, availability, emission etc. during practical operation for the only European-made micro gas turbine.
- To develop and demonstrate cluster installation of microturbine CHP units.
- Demonstrate multi-fuel capacity including bio fuels and fuels with low heating value (down to approx. 5kWh/m3n).
- To develop and demonstrate flexible steam production by micro gas turbine.
- To demonstrate advantages with direct drying and/or the use of flue gas for fertilization purposes.
-To demonstrate small-scale CHP at remote locations.
-To ensure European knowledge and commercial participation in the field of development, production and implementation of micro gas turbine based CHP.
-European estimation of microturbine based CHP potential.
Topic(s)Data not available
Call for proposal
Second Call - 0
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeData not available