Periodic Reporting for period 1 - emmtrix (Software Parallelisation with emmtrix Parallel Studio)
Reporting period: 2019-12-01 to 2020-11-30
The main objectives in the project are:
• Extending the emmtrix tools for full compatibility with the main industry standards
• Development of non-functional features of the tools to support the requirements for qualification
• Implementation of automated test systems to ensure the correctness of the tools
• Continuous development of the business plan and the commercialization strategy to best fit the projects with the market needs
• Extending the partner network by setting up partner organizations and performing communication and dissemination activities.
To make use of the new developments, new marketing materials and channels have been established to promote the new features. Besides the trade fairs that were quite ineffective this year, more communication was moved to social media channels like LinkedIn and Xing or to direct events like free webinars for potential customers.
To guarantee a basic standard of quality in business processes, the ISO 9001 certification process has been finished with a successful internal audit.