This project is designed to manage and implement the dissemination of the Transport RTD programme. The project uses a comprehensive and strategic approach to target specific audiences in the EU and Central and Eastern European Countries (CEEC), with carefully selected cost effective dissemination tools.
The detailed objectives of this Information Dissemination project are to:
- deliver a planned dissemination programme to maximise the impact of the RTD results on the target audiences;
- ensure that the Transport programme RTD results reach the target audiences to give the best possible progress against overall programme aimes;
- provide cost effective dissemination tools which maximise the impact of the dissemination information;
- provide the EC with evaluation and feedback on dissemination effectiveness;
- build upon the benefits of lessons learnt from disseminating other RTD programmes.
The project and the consortium have been defined to meet these objectives through the following features:
- a Dissemination Steering Committee (DSC) which brings together extensive dissemination experience to plan, implement and monitor the dissemination programme;
- a Programme Analysis Group (PAG) which will use consortium experience across the technical disciplines to analyse RTD results for input to dissemination;
- the main partners' experience in dissemination which will ensure delivery of cost-effective dissemination tools. The use of a network of Associate Contractors and Subcontractors which cover the EU and CEEC for local delivery will give an efficient organisation;
- the delivery and collection of feedback which will utilise the consortium's Transport dissemination network to evaluate impact, help DGVII, refine strategy and demonstrate meeting objectives.
Funding SchemeSTU - Study contracts, assessment contracts
61346 Bad Homburg
W1P 9LL London