The following research tasks will be carried out during the project:
1) Detailed analysis of the present technical situation. Identification of the most relevant Cu-containing
2) LCA for selected product. Reference basis for later investigations. 3) Develop a first design-methodology, including disassembly, reuse and life extension.
4) Develop multisensory systems for functionality check to support automated disassembly.
5) Design of functional unit using new methodology and functionality check. LCA elaborations.
6) Evaluation of technical feasibility. Choice of fabrication procedure with respect to economic
7) Mechanical and software adaptation of robot-aided disassembly line. Test of procedures on a laboratory
8) Test of improved sensor systems and integration with disassembly line.
9) Final LCA of developed product line.
10) Improved design methodology, elaboration of guidelines and design tools based on experiences gained
during sensor-controlled disassembly demonstration.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
721 70 Västeras
581 83 Linkoeping
431 53 Mölndal