This proposal aims at providing consortium partners and project officers with:
- a "Business Risks Assessment (BRA)"
- at the kick-off meeting
- to identify valuable project results, IPR potential problems, competition, and potential conflicts within the consortium.
It will help the partners to solve problems as soon as possible and to assist Project Officers to focus the follow-up of projects on the key risks;
- a "Technology Implementation Plan seminar (TIP)"
- just before the mid-term assessment
- to define commercial products and/or services from the RTD results, to choose solutions to protect competitive edges, to characterize priority market segments, to optimise the consortium agreement, to specify exploitation complementary partnership and to formulate all this in a Plan of Action.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call