The young researchers will receive excellent training in top-level institutes in Europe. They will acquire broad expertise in the solution of a topical scientific problem and achieve in-depth computer skills. They will get familiar with the analysis of complex interdependencies. The young researchers will be trained in scientific communication by writing articles and giving talks to a broad audience including experimentalists and people from industry.
The training of young researchers will comprise the following elements:
- on-site training at the host institute using high-quality computer equipment
- training at the institutes of other partners
- five thematically focused network meetings
- a summer school
- an international workshop with hands-on training and an industry symposium
- common development of the general purpose code EXCITING including efficient distributed tasking and proper timing. This international experience will allow the young researchers to prepare themselves for their future jobs in European high profile positions inside or outside their home countries as well as inside or outside the academic world.
Funding SchemeNET - Research network contracts
8000 Aarhus C
751 21 Uppsala