The objective of the project is to make the European public aware that:
(1) use of composite materials is an important step towards an efficient use of natural resources, towards a sustainable development in Europe;
(2) European Commission is playing a key role in supporting and steering research in order to further develop composites.
The following results will be achieved:
(1) creation of the inter-active and mobile exhibition on composite materials for professionals and general public;
(2) organization of Europe-wide competitions amongst designers of consumer goods for a design of a composite based product and organize exhibitions for the general public;
(3) organization of European workshops and seminars for designers and composite materials engineers.
Funding SchemeACM - Preparatory, accompanying and support measures
2600 GB Delft
L69 3BX Liverpool