The aim of this project is the transfer of three demonstrators of distributed software technologies for open health care and hospital information systems in three pioneering hospitals.
The overall objective is to transfer these technologies to the CEE countries. Five specific objectives will be pursued:
- to identify a strategy for the improvement of health care by the application of open system technologies,
- to identify a methodology to migrate legacy systems to an open, modular architecture based on the DHE middleware,
- to install DHE middleware in 3 hospitals,
- to promote open systems technology, education and training,
- to create a market for HIS (health information systems) vendors, SMEs in general, both in EU and the CEE countries.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts