The MULTIPRO project is concerned with digital media archive technologies and asset management systems for the TV industry. It will deliver technologies necessary for the evolution from digital television production towards the collaborative production of cross-media and web services. These will enable teamworking and more effective remote collaboration between in-house and out-sourced production, including distributed information management across different time zones and in real-time, event-related crossmedia editing and production.
The project will develop a distributed management system for rich media services (video, audio, text/graphics; based on
(1) an enhanced media archive system,
(2) a crossmedia glueware / broadband personalisation tool,
(3) an automated content audio management tool for distributed audio archives.
These will be applied in:
(1) cross-media, mobile, teamwork based workplace publishing,
(2) multi-disciplinary team publishing for personalised broadband,
(3) heterogeneous crossmedia content publishing.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
69710 Tel Aviv