An international conference (with proceedings) FEATS 2001 the International IFIP Conference on the subject of 'Feature modeling in advanced Computer Aided Design-for-the life-cycle systems'. The event will take place in the University of Valenciennes, 12 to 14 June 2001.
120-130 participants, including the best international specialists, researchers and practitioners, from both the academic and industrial areas are expected to attend the conference. The conference will be an exciting forum for the communication, discussion and evaluation of the new methods of work in collaborative design. A major theme of the conference is the definition of new methodologies of work in Computer Aided Design, with a view to enhance the efficiency of collaborative work and increase the global productivity of design, by the integration and utilisation of new technologies of information and communication.
- The first call for papers has been published in November 1999 (brochure and electronic mailing);
- Full scientific articles are expected until mid July 2000;
- The submissions will be distributed to an international panel of reviewers. Authors of papers accepted with or without modifications, will be notified in January 2001;
- Final camera ready papers will be received until March 2001;
- The conference will occur 12-14 June 2001;
- After the event, a selection of the best articles (according to the reviewers and attendants) will be published in a book.
Call for proposalData not available
Funding SchemeACM - Preparatory, accompanying and support measures
59313 Valenciennes Cedex 9
See on map