LEAPS aim (CRAFT): Design & realisation of a system based on Enlarged Media and Virtual Reality that, with advanced SW & HW devices, will be able to answer automatically, intuitively and in natural way the end user requests. The first prototype will apply this technology to realize a system for tourism market.
The final prototype system would be:
1) A social aid for old or disable people to allow them to experience various facets of tourist entertainment;
2) An educational & training aiding tool;
3) An advanced site presentation and information tool for tour operators;
4) A leisure time entertainment tool.
Exploratory Phase aim:
1) to develop an exhaustive feasibility study of the new product to know the technical difficulties and needed effort;
2) to perform novelty verification including the world-wide patent search to confirm that similar systems aren't developed;
3) to carry out a market analysis to verify market requests, economic exploitation, ROI for SME proposers;
4) to search expertise RTD performers and SME additional partners for the best LEAPS realisation;
5) to plan the CRAFT work in detail.
E.Ph. duration: 5 months.
Total effort: 10 Man*month - Cost: 30 kEURO.
Call for proposalData not available
Funding SchemeEAW - Exploratory awards
DE4 5AT Matlock Derbyshire