Based on experimental actions realised in SMEs in Britain, Innovation Management Techniques have demonstrated their efficacy: However their practicality and reproducibility should now be demonstrated.
Under the framework of CREAT'IV's Industrial Creation Method the following methodologies have been first choice selected to be tested:
- Industrial Marketing
- Value Analysis
- Industrial Property Rights
- Industrial Design
- Economic Intelligence
The specific project objectives are:
- Identification of SMEs in which Innovation Consultancy missions can take place
- Creation of a guide book for companies' managers
- Selection and creation of a central working group of 10 experts
- Creation of a practical experience among 20 SMEs and practicality of techniques and tools created by CREATIV, with the support of the central group of experts
- Encouragement of SMEs to put into practice IMTs, in coordination with national and regional plans
- Diffusion of IMTs from practical cases
- Production of an educational support in charge of facilitating the transfer of experience from CREATIV to operators involved in the innovation process.