The PROSEGIS project aims at the development and promotion of Innovation Management Tools to the Greek SMEs in order to improve their competitiveness.
In more detail the consortium will :
- promote tried methodologies which have been developed previously by various Industrial Research centres and which include:
tools for strategy development,
marketing and development of human resources,
- train 22 consultants,
- carry out 70 assignments on selected companies using the trained consultants,
- monitor the activities and assess the impact on SMEs,
- Interface with other similar national and Community programmes, to enhance the impact of the project,
- promote and disseminate the results both out national and international levels.
Diagnosis will be carried out using "TOMOGRAPHIA" a software based, multi-responses tool, specifically designed to investigate the SME requirements in terms of Innovation Management
The project is run and managed by a consortium of Greek Industrial Research Centres co-ordinated by Athens University of Economics and Business.
57001 Thermi - Thessaloniki