Aim of this project is to validate the relevance of a number of methodologies in the development of innovation in SMEs in the field of sub-contracting and to promote this action among national organisations, both public and private helping SMEs.
- Assess the relevance of the innovation approach for the benefits of the sub-contracting sector
- Validate the methodologies grouped in blocks forming the structure of an Innovation Consultancy Assignment.
The methodologies have been structured as follows:
- INNOTEC (global analysis and diagnosis)
-.INNOSTRAT (strategy analysis)
-.CREATEC (creativity method)
- INNOVEIL (technology watch)
- PROJECT (project management)
- MARKINNOV (marketing of Innovation)
Complete 28 Innovation Consultancy Assignments in the following French regions: Rhône-ALpes, Bourgogne, Franch-Comté, Auvergne
Make available to private and public organisations promoting innovation, the experience gained in this project.
48930 Las Arenas - Vizcaya
45468 Mülheim An Der Ruhr