The partners of the NMRQUAL project propose to:
1. include structure validation tools in all stages of the NMR structure determination process.
2. Optimise existing validation tools and design new validation software for this purpose
3. Define new quality indicators.
4. Improve existing structure determination software by letting it use validation results.
5. Integrate all stages of the NMR structure determination process by passing data and error estimates back and forth via standardized data exchange protocols.
6. Design structure determination tools that use data in innovative ways.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts
W1Y 6LN London
CB4 2HD Cambridge
TW8 9GS Brentford
6500 GL Nijmegen
CB2 1GA Cambridge