Evaluation of the power of Occam language and transputer-based structures in the field of scientific computation on some significant and important applications:
- simulation of architecture of transputer-based array and pipeline configurations for signal/image processing.
- parallel solution of partial differential equations using domain decomposition methods.
- performance analysis of communication networks: markov chain model and simulation
- crystal growth simulation
The following objectives and steps can be associated to be present project:
1. Knowledge and researchers exchange
2. Experiments through an Occam simulator and transputer network 3. Analysis of the results; identification of specifications for future works.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts