The aims of this network are:
1) To contribute to the establishment in the EU to a 'shared knowledge base' on educational innovations in the area of early literacy teaching and learning.
2) To enlarge the perspectives of all players involved (researchers, teachers, teacher's educators, administrators) in terms of the potential of the early literacy.
3) To enhance the quality of early primary education in literacy, particularly for children from marginalised groups.
1) Observational and interpretative reports from a European perspective of four projects on early literacy teaching and learning in four Member States.
2) Video material on these projects.
3) A publication on issues arising from the four projects and from the thematic network.
Funding SchemeCSC - Cost-sharing contracts